After processing a successful transaction, you will have the option to send a receipt via email or SMS.
If you decide not to send a receipt when processing a sale, you can easily resend receipts via the SumUp app at a later date.
- To do so, follow these simple steps:Enter the “Account” area of the app and select the “Sales history” option.
- Browse your Sales history and locate the transaction that you would like to send a receipt for.
- Tap the either the Arrow or Airplane icon displayed in the top right-hand corner of the screen, above the map.
A “Send a receipt” screen will appear. You can now enter any email address and/or phone number to send an email and/or SMS receipt for this transaction.
If you are sending a receipt to a foreign phone number, make sure to add the appropriate country code.
The SMS and email receipts originate from SumUp, so you do not pay any charges for sending or resending receipts.
Can I print receipts?
With the latest update to the SumUp App, you can now provide your customers with printed receipts. We currently support 2 printing devices:
- Network Printer Star Micronics TSP100LAN / TSP143LAN / TSP 650 - NOT the USB version!
- Mobile Bluetooth Printer Bixolon SPP-R200IIiK/BEGE
- Mobile Bluetooth Printer Star Micronics SM-L200
You will find the Printer options within the ‘Account’ tab of the SumUp App.
Once you have successfully connected to the printer, you will find some additional features e.g. printing a second receipt for yourself and linking the printer to your Cash Drawer (that's why the question about the compatibility of a Cash Drawer depends on the printer).